Valentines Day Lookbook / Date Night Outfits

So Valentines Day is around the corner, literally its next week! Ive never been one to be excited about this holiday but, then again I've always been single. 

The only memories I have of being excited for Valentines Day, was when I was in elementary school. Back then, the whole class gave each other cards and candy it was so fun. Today, this day is simply non existent for me. 

Although I'm not huge on Valentines Day, I know so many girls love this day and struggle with finding the perfect outfit for their night out. I decided to do a quick look-book on my YouTube channel of some easy and cute outfits that were super affordable. 

HINT: Most of the items I got from Forever 21. I LOVE FOREVER 21 !

Watch the Valentines Day Lookbook here and Subscribe to my channel! 


Top: I forgot..., Skirt : Forever 21, Boots: Forever 21



Dress: H&M, Boots: Forever 21, Faux Leather Jacket: DollHouse

Boots: Forever 21, Dress: (Idk...It was a gift)

Grey Dress: Forever 21, Grey jacket: Rue 21

Follow Me !
Instagram: HeyItsShadei
Twitter: HeyItsShadei
Facebook: ShadeiTerryC
YouTube: HeyItsShadei
Snap : misshadei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...